Ginninderra wishes all its athletes the very best for the School Sport Athletics Season over the Autumn to Spring period. Athletes can enjoy Cross Country and Track & Field competitions for 12 Years and Under (12Yr&U) as well as 13 Years and Over (13Y&O) competitions.
School Carnivals will be held at Charnwood Oval in preparation and Schools are most welcome to utilise Ginninderra's fantastic community facilities and equipment. Students are welcome to get in touch with the Tigers' Coaches in preparation for their carnivals.
Keep in touch with the Club by posting your school and fun run performances on MyResults. Let the Tigers online result system keep track of all of your performances no matter where you perform them.
Dates to Remember in 2015
- 19th May: Nth Gungahlin 12Yr&U Cross Country, 13Y&O Nth Cross Country, Stromlo Forest Park
- 22nd May: Belconnen Cross Country, Stromlo Forest Park
- 1st June: ACT Combined 12Yr&U, 13Y&O Cross Country, Stromlo Forest Park
- 18th August: 12Yr&U North Gungahlin Track & Field, AIS Athletics Track
- 20th August: 12Yr&U Belconnen Track & Field, AIS Athletics Track
- 28th - 31st August: 12Yr&U School Sport Australia Cross Country, Melbourne
- 15th September: 12Yr&U ACT PSSA Track & Field, Woden Park
- 15th October: ASC Athletics, Venue TBA
- 20th October: 13Y&O Northside Athletics, AIS Athletics Track
- 5th November: 13Y&O SSSA Track & Field, AIS Athletics Track
- 3rd - 7th December: 12Yr&U Australian All Schools, AIS Athletics Track
- 5th - 7th December: 13Y&O Australian All Schools, Venue TBA