Australian Institute of Sport Bruce
The UC Ginninderra Athletics Club provides subsidised training tickets to our members for the AIS which is the nearest synthetic running surface to UC and the ANU. Join our Athletes only Facebook Group for details on how to get your training tickets.
The Track is open for training:
- Monday 3:30pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 3:30pm - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 3:30pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday 3:30pm - 7:00pm
- Friday 3:30pm - 7:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday 8:00am - 1:00pm
Public training fees at the Athletics Track:
- Adult casual visit $6.00
- Child/concession $4.50
- Adult (book of 12) $60.00
- Seasonal Pass - Adult $138.00
- Seasonal Pass - Concession $90.00
Concession prices available to holders of an eligible Seniors, Health, Companion or full time Student card.
Seasonal Passes cover either the period 1 October - 31 March, or 1 April - 30 September.
A 6-month ‘pilot program’ will commence on Monday 3 October 2016 with members of the Canberra community having access to 4 sessions per week at Woden Park as follows:
- Monday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 7:00am - 8:30am
- Sundays 9:00am - 11:00am
The following rates will apply during the period 3 October 2016 to 29 March 2017:
- Adult casual visit - $5.00
- Concession casual visit - $3.00
- Adult monthly Pass - $40.00
- Monthly Pass Concession - $25.00
- Adult three monthly Pass - $80.00
- Three monthly Pass Concession - $50.00
- Adult Seasonal Pass - $120.00
- Seasonal Pass Concession - $80.00
(Note: ‘Concession’ Passes are available to holders of eligible Seniors, Health, or full time Student Cards).
The Tigers are pleased to be working with UC Sport to assist Athletes with their training. There are many other Gym discounts and access to great facilities for our members. New Season Registration has opened and our Registrar is happy to assist our athletes in transferring to the Club or Renewing their membership.