Expression of interest sought for club First Aid Officer. Please share with all your networks.
Ginninderra Athletics is seeking expressions of interest for an enthusiastic and motivated person to provide first aid and sports injury management services for the 2017-18 season.
The position is to treat existing and incidental sporting injuries and provide general first aid. You will be required to be ‘on call’ during our Meets to perform the duties of a FAO to support athletes, visitors and volunteers.
The schedule is 1 day per week (Saturday mornings, 8:30am to 11:30am) commencing October 2017 through to March 2018, excluding school/public holidays. This is a paid position (pay negotiable).
- Kind and caring
- Able to work with a diverse range of people including children
- Customer focused role; must be able to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Experience in pre-Event strapping
- Experience in sports injury management
- Ability to work closely with our Committee and Coaches
- Must hold a current first aid qualification (including CPR)
- A current sports trainer/medicine or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- Individual ABN (desirable)
- Working with children check will be verified
If you are interested in applying, please send in your expression of interest addressing the above criteria to the President.
The club is also seeking nominations for our Inaugural Internship Program. For more information visit the UC Ginninderra Athletics Club website.