Little Athletics ACT have introduced a new Online Registration System that will go live on the 14th of August 2017 for the new season. Ginninderra Athletics encourages all members to take advantage of the convenience of online registration, including payments.
The Club will hold two Registration Days on the 9th and 16th September from 9am to 12 noon. You can register in person, pay cash or card, collect your Uniform and Registration Packs. Ginninderra Rego days are:
- 9th September - Charnwood Shops 9-12pm and
- 16th September - Kippax Shops 9-12pm
Come and Try Day
A Come & Try Day will be held on 7th of October at Charnwood Athletics Field starting at 8:30am for Under 6 to Under 8 Athletes only.
Start of the season
First official Saturday Morning for 2017-18 will be Saturday 14th October with start times as advertised:
- 8:30am to 9:30am: Tiny Tots, Under 6s (Tiger Cubs), Under 7s and Under 8s;
- 09:30am to 10:30am: Under 9s and Under 10s;
- 10:00am to 11:30am: Under 11s to Under 17s, Open Age Athletes including Masters.
Training will commence at Charnwood Athletics Field on the following days and times. Participation at training is by gold coin donation and pre-registration via the MyTraining web page is a must.
- Monday 16th October from 5:00pm: On Track for Under 6 to Under 8s - Active participation in fundamental skills;
- Monday 16th October from 5:30pm: Monday Masters for 25 years and up;
- Tuesday 17th October: Junior Skills Development for Under 9 to Under 10s;
- Tuesday 17th October: MyTraining sessions for Under 11s and up;
- Thursday 19th October: MyTraining sessions for Under 11s and up;
- Thursday 19th October: Thursday Throwers sessions for Under 13s to Masters;