On conclusion of the School Sport ACT 12 years and under championships, 16 of Ginninderra’s best Little Athletes have qualified for the national championships in November, including reigning National Champion Emma Vermeulen in the Long Jump.
School Sport Victoria will host the Australian Primary Schools Championships at Lakeside Stadium from 23 – 27 November 2018.
Athletes in the 10 – 12 years age groups will compete against the best in the country. There are 61 athletes in the ACT squad and only 3 para athletes selected, all three from Ginninderra Athletics.
Congratulations and we wish every athlete the very best at Nationals, especially those who have qualified for the first time.
- Layla Raadts – 100m, 200m
- Claudia Todd – 800m
- Sasha Rauraa – Shot Put
- Charlotte Fowler – 100m, 200m
- Emma Vermeulen – 100m, 200m, Long Jump
- Ella van den Heuvel – Combined Event
- Erin Lockton – 100m, 200m, High Jump
- Chloe Smith – 100, 200m
- Lilly Paull – High Jump
- Joe Whithear – 800m, 1500m
- Lucas Davill – 800m, 1500m
- Samuel Baird – 100m
- Ryan Cuzner – 800m, 1500m
- Andrew Camp-Liddiard – 1500m
- Felicity Gray – 100m, 200m, Long Jump
- Eireann Wood – 100m, Shot Put
- Jonathan Barbour – 100m, 200m, 800m, Long Jump