The 2018 LAACT Relay Carnival is this Saturday 15th December at Woden Park near the Canberra Hospital.
If you didn’t get to register online (by Wednesday 5/12/18) don’t panic you can still turn up on the day for this carnival! It is free.
To make your experience as good as possible we have prepared some tips for you:
- Athletes are to be accompanied by an adult/guardian etc for the day (I think we decided that this is the case)
- Upon arrival please check in with the GAC team at the yellow tent to get your child’s name ticked off.
- Competitors will need to have a Coles badge on the front of their uniform to be able to compete (available on the day at the GAC tent)
- If you are unable to fill the volunteer shift allocated to you, please find a replacement and let the GAC team at the yellow tent know.
- Slip, slop, slap and bring plenty of H2O
- For U6 to U8 suggested arrival time is 8:15am.
- For U9 to U17 suggested arrival time is 10:15am.
Tips for Officiating
Twilight Meet – Friday 14th December 2018
Ginninderra Athletics will also host a Friday night twilight meet that starts at 5:30pm for all age groups. You do not need to attend both events. We would love for as many families as possible to represent the club this Saturday at the Relay Carnival.