GLAC requires your child/ren is under the care of a authorised person at all times as defined below:
- Over 18 years old
- Should be a close relative as defined under the With Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011
- That person has the parents contact numbers
- Are aware they are in charge of your child/ren
- Does not have to be with your child’s group but MUST be at Charnwood Oval.
- Details are written in age marshal’s folder (eg. “with U8B’s” or “on the BBQ” or “at the timing gates”)
On registering with Ginninderra, parents and guardians agree:
- to help on Saturday mornings
- that they must complete a duty on the parent roster at any carnivals my child/ren participate at that our Club is requested to help at.