All posts by Club Registrar

weekly program update

The Committee has been continually monitoring the air quality in Canberra in light of the first scheduled meet of the year this Saturday.

The Committee will continue to monitor advice from ACT Health and Little Athletics ACT when making a decision about whether to proceed or cancel this Saturday’s meet.

This decision is planned to take place and be announced this Friday via social media and email to allow all families time to plan their already busy lives.

Thank you

Corinne Henderson

Vice President