Registration for Little Athletics opens 15th August.
Why not put yourself in contention for LAACT Early Bird Draw?
An early bird registration window for 2019-20 will be opening
on 15 August for a period of two weeks. Anyone who registers during this period
will then be put into a draw for the whole of the ACT and five winners will be
refunded their registration fees.
LAACT Online Registration
Tiny Tots Registration
Uniforms Buy Online
The AMA T & F Championships is being held in Melbourne from Friday 26th April 2019 – Monday 29th April 2019.
Ginninderra Athletics Club is the only all ages and abilities club in the ACT and in 2019 some of our best Masters members are already confirmed entrants to the Masters Nationals Championships.
- Luke Allard
- Neil Thomas
- Mark Rossiter
- Caleb Joliffe
- Sue Bourke
- Ken Telfer
- Paul Fowler
It is not too late to register your attendance and represent the ACT and Ginninderra Athletics at the annual championship.
Athletics ACT has announced that 173 athletes have been selected to represent the ACT at next months Australian Championships at Sydney Olympic Park from the 1st - 7th April.
The Australian Championships have taken on the same format seen in 2017 where the junior and open age categories have been brought together in a week long championships.
For the following 35 Ginninderra Athletes this is a great opportunity to get up close to the best athletes in Australia.
- Lily Paull U14W* - 80mH, High Jump
- Ryan Cuzner U14M - 400m, 800m
- Andrew Camp-Liddiard U14M* - 800m, 1500m, 3000m (U15M), 2000m Steeplechase (U15M)
- Owen Toyne U14M - 3000mW
- Sarah Wallace U15W - 100m, 200m, 400m, Long Jump, Triple Jump
- Hayden Todd U15M - 400m, 800m, 1500m, 2000m Steeplechase
- Harry Anderson U15M - 200mH
- Tyler Smith U15M - High Jump, Long Jump
- Sidney Shaw U16W - 3000mW
- Jaydon Page U16M - 100m
- Conor Pratt U16M - 100m, 200m
- Abshirbile Noor U16M - 800m, 1500m
- Rebecca Guest U17W - 200m, 400m
- Hannah Cadden U17W* - 800m, 1500m, 2000m Steeplechase
- Charlotte Rauraa U17W - Shot Put, Hammer
- Austin Tetteh U17M - 100m, 200m
- Augustine Nketia U17M - 200m, 400m
- Jacob Davill U17M - 800m, 1500m
- Molly Sturgiss U18W* - 100m, 200m, 400m, 400mH
- Nicholas Donaldson U18M - 100m, 200m
- Jacob Todd U18M - 800m, 1500m, 2000m Steeplechase
- Raage Noor U18M - 1500m, 3000m
- Mitchall Anderson U18M - Long Jump, Triple Jump, Shot Put, Discus
- Edward Nketia U20M - 100m, 200m
- Stephen Fraser U20M - Shot Put, Discus, Hammer
- Amalie Leslie U16W (para) - 100m, 400m, 1500m, Long Jump, Discus
- Jaydon Page U16M (para) - 100m, 200m
- Nathaniel Halpin U16M (para)* - 100m, 200m, 400m, Long Jump, Shot Put, Discus
- Eden Thomas U20M (para) - 100m, 200m, 400m, Discus, Shot Put
- Jessica Penney OpenW - Long Jump
- Natalia Kremenchutskaya OpenW - Triple Jump
- Edward Nketia OpenM - 100m
- Vivian Williams OpenM - 100m, 200m
- Angus Gould OpenM - Long Jump
- Cameron Crombie OpenM (para) - Shot Put, Javelin
Results from the 9th March 2019 Summer Series at the AIS. Some fantastic performances towards the end of the season from the following members who were representing the Club at Summer Series on the Red Track.
- Sara Wallace 8.26s (Record)
- Mark Rossiter 7.57s
- Caleb Joliffe 7.86s
- Conor Pratt 12.91s
- Brodie Goecke-Beard 13.34s
- Nicholas Donaldson 11.32s
- Mark Rossiter 11.84s
- Fraser Hawkins 12.02s
- Caleb Joliffe 12.52s
- Conor Pratt 26.28s
- Brodie Goecke-Beard 28.52s
- Nicholas Donaldson 22.99s
- Mark Rossiter 24.16s
- James Lemon 59.74s
- Mark Rossiter 55.20s
- Hayden Todd 2:00.11 (Record)
- Abshirbile Noor 2:06.77
- James Lemon 2:13.57
- Peter Vermeulen 2:24.96
- Jacob Todd 1:59.37 (Record)
- Peter Vermeulen 1.40m
- Fraser Hawkins 1.80m