We are having our rego day on Saturday morning 28th
September 9am-11am at the Charnwood oval athletics shed.
Through an awesome collaborative effort between LAACT and
AACT this year will see a single registration bib sponsor and number, this will
be an excellent change for our dual registered Little A's and AACT members.
Unfortunately due to the additional negotiating effort this
initiative took it has resulted in a delay in the printing and delivery of the
What does this mean for this weekend?
We will still be taking electronic registrations and the uniform
shop will be open so please come along we just won't be able to hand out rego
packs this weekend.
Registration for Little Athletics opens 15th August.
Why not put yourself in contention for LAACT Early Bird Draw?
An early bird registration window for 2019-20 will be opening
on 15 August for a period of two weeks. Anyone who registers during this period
will then be put into a draw for the whole of the ACT and five winners will be
refunded their registration fees.
LAACT Online Registration
Tiny Tots Registration
Uniforms Buy Online
The AMA T & F Championships is being held in Melbourne from Friday 26th April 2019 – Monday 29th April 2019.
Ginninderra Athletics Club is the only all ages and abilities club in the ACT and in 2019 some of our best Masters members are already confirmed entrants to the Masters Nationals Championships.
- Luke Allard
- Neil Thomas
- Mark Rossiter
- Caleb Joliffe
- Sue Bourke
- Ken Telfer
- Paul Fowler
It is not too late to register your attendance and represent the ACT and Ginninderra Athletics at the annual championship.
Athletics ACT has announced that 173 athletes have been selected to represent the ACT at next months Australian Championships at Sydney Olympic Park from the 1st - 7th April.
The Australian Championships have taken on the same format seen in 2017 where the junior and open age categories have been brought together in a week long championships.
For the following 35 Ginninderra Athletes this is a great opportunity to get up close to the best athletes in Australia.
- Lily Paull U14W* - 80mH, High Jump
- Ryan Cuzner U14M - 400m, 800m
- Andrew Camp-Liddiard U14M* - 800m, 1500m, 3000m (U15M), 2000m Steeplechase (U15M)
- Owen Toyne U14M - 3000mW
- Sarah Wallace U15W - 100m, 200m, 400m, Long Jump, Triple Jump
- Hayden Todd U15M - 400m, 800m, 1500m, 2000m Steeplechase
- Harry Anderson U15M - 200mH
- Tyler Smith U15M - High Jump, Long Jump
- Sidney Shaw U16W - 3000mW
- Jaydon Page U16M - 100m
- Conor Pratt U16M - 100m, 200m
- Abshirbile Noor U16M - 800m, 1500m
- Rebecca Guest U17W - 200m, 400m
- Hannah Cadden U17W* - 800m, 1500m, 2000m Steeplechase
- Charlotte Rauraa U17W - Shot Put, Hammer
- Austin Tetteh U17M - 100m, 200m
- Augustine Nketia U17M - 200m, 400m
- Jacob Davill U17M - 800m, 1500m
- Molly Sturgiss U18W* - 100m, 200m, 400m, 400mH
- Nicholas Donaldson U18M - 100m, 200m
- Jacob Todd U18M - 800m, 1500m, 2000m Steeplechase
- Raage Noor U18M - 1500m, 3000m
- Mitchall Anderson U18M - Long Jump, Triple Jump, Shot Put, Discus
- Edward Nketia U20M - 100m, 200m
- Stephen Fraser U20M - Shot Put, Discus, Hammer
- Amalie Leslie U16W (para) - 100m, 400m, 1500m, Long Jump, Discus
- Jaydon Page U16M (para) - 100m, 200m
- Nathaniel Halpin U16M (para)* - 100m, 200m, 400m, Long Jump, Shot Put, Discus
- Eden Thomas U20M (para) - 100m, 200m, 400m, Discus, Shot Put
- Jessica Penney OpenW - Long Jump
- Natalia Kremenchutskaya OpenW - Triple Jump
- Edward Nketia OpenM - 100m
- Vivian Williams OpenM - 100m, 200m
- Angus Gould OpenM - Long Jump
- Cameron Crombie OpenM (para) - Shot Put, Javelin